At times, condominium and homeowners' associations must undertake major projects to protect or improve the infrastructure of the communities they serve. To minimize the burden that these projects can place on volunteer members of the board of directors, Silver King Association Management
- Work with the board to establish the project specifications,
- Procure and coordinate project bids from qualified contractors,
- Correlate and present bids to the board in a concise, comparable format,
- Upon board approval, coordinate contractors and, if applicable, oversee the project permitting process,
- Coordinate progress meetings,
- Ensure contract and budgetary adherence,
- Establish closeout procedures to ensure the project is completed as specified.